BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

2010-04-23

`` 第四十七章 - 学校篇 .

today
and yesterday hor ..
me ki siao liao .
always laugh laugh laugh !
so sampat lor today and yesterday .
haha @@
today and
yesterday ..
i take my fren bottle .
my fren bottle 漏水 jor .
then
i take her bottle d water 乱乱倒 .
the
floor all water .
haha .
cham nia .
if teacher see
tiok , will scold me d lor .
hoho:DDD
then today me also take my fren bottle d water 乱乱倒 .
then my fren ask me .
you
漏尿 ar ? haha:DDD
then i say .
not me 漏尿 , is chan jun :D
my fren dont want believe , call me ask chan jun .
then me ask .
then chan
jun say .
yaya , is me 漏尿:D
aiyar , beh pai mah .
he
help me 定罪 .
hehe:D
then zhi ying and wei sin they say chan jun kao lui , say
me kao zai .
gao lat @@
then that chan jun pai seh liao , haha:D
me say to they .
where got
kao zai lar , yorrr ><"
tomoro
post my result up .
^^






GOODNIGHT ALL .

0 评论: