BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

2010-05-09

`` 第五十四章 - 学校篇 . 出外篇 .

2010 . 05 . 05
also got pameran at our school hall .
then me go in .
see tiok wan xin again .
haha .
lenglui lor her .
><"
then .
see tiok many many lengzai lor .
haha .
see tiok melvin .
dont want chap me TT
then see tiok xiiaodurhlehh .
wah .
him ar .
really really really super duper entao + cute lorrr - !
and got abit like zha bor lor .
hahahaha XD

2010 . 05 . 06
my brother go to school with me .
he sit my school bus .
he sit beside me .
they hor .
so kiam pa lor .
say my brother is my bf -.-
shit ! -.-
my brother go to school hor .
is want go to find teacher take something lar .

then my class teacher take the result paper come .
call we check got wrong anot .
then .
they check first .
then they say to me .
素菁 ~ 你第一名 .
walao .
that time me chek gong .
then i think .
mana wu ko leng me get first gek ? -.-

2010 . 05 . 07
nothing happen ..
bo shu ..
nothing happen lar ..
bo shu lar ..
hahahaha ..
XD

2010 . 05 . 08
seven morning eight morning me 就 wake up jor .
because my brother larrr - !
he ar .
want go penang vistana hotel take the money ar .
so sienzzZ .
then then then ..
go my brother gek 宿舍 .
not bad to say lar .
but so dirty lor .
haha .
then my mother , my brother and my brother's friend was clean the 宿舍 .
then .
very very very clean jor lor .
then me at my brother room take so many pic .
haha .
upload at fb jor .
go see har .
^^
then night go my grandmother house eat bbq ^^
hotdog so niceee - !
XD
always eat eat eat .
fat jor lar .
haha XD .

2010 . 05 . 09
today also go my brother gek 宿舍 .
but today is go put my brother gek things lar .
today also at his room take pic .
haha .
later upload at fb .
must comment har .
XD
then go gurney shopping a while .
me go buy hello kitty 的吊饰 .
so lenggg - !
i love very muchhh - !
hehe .
goodnight all ^^

0 评论: