BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

2010-05-20

`` 第六十二章 - 学校篇 .

yiii .
today is may 20 .
also can say is 520 .
today is very 有意义的一天噢 .
today i wan say to him .
520 ' i love you .
today hor .
so happy lor .

hehe .

sivik class .

so sienzzZ .

so geli lor that uma ar .

she ar .

always see always touch her own hands de lor .

see tiok so geli lor .

haha .

then science class .

hami shu pun bo lar .

hehe .

then hor .

math class .

wan slp jor liao .

haha .

cant slp de o .

because is ah kang teach ar .

cant slp de .

he will give demerik de .

hehe .

then hor .

recess liao .

we all ji mui go eat .

that si qiqi ar .

kiam pa lor .

dont want cam we de .

beh siok her liao XD

haha .

i wan skip abit .

sry har ><"

then BM class .

si pek sienzzZ .

always is do novel punya .

always novel novel novel .

hate nia !

then teacher call me go out lisan -.-

so cham .

me no memories .

then teacher call me cerita keluarga saya .

then me tiok cerita there cerita here lor .

haha .

today hor .

they all girls ar .

always call me XX嫂 lor . ' XX = his name lar ><"

that si ze hong also call me XX嫂 .

hate him lor .

hnggg - !

bad lar him TT

0 评论: